NOTE: This is a contractor position and you’ll be working from your own home.
We are looking for an innovative and experienced Marketing Team Leader to help drive the Christian Mickelsen brand to the next level so that we can help reach our goal of getting the world coached!
This is a full time role.
Strategized and managed multiple marketing campaigns, launches, and internal and partner promotions that have proven to generate millions of dollars.
Proven and accomplished skills in marketing, publishing and writing.
Ability to jump back and forth seamlessly from big picture ideas and strategies to the specific strategies and processes needed for implementation.
Can drive clarity amidst ambiguity, pro-active and independent initiative taker.
Things don’t get by you. You are detail-oriented and keep people / projects on time.
You are flexible. You recognize that priorities can change.
Understand the power of results and tracking. Results-focused and love learning and testing new online marketing strategies.
1) What excites you most about this role?
2) Why you think you’d be great for this position.
3) Your favorite role you’ve ever had in Marketing and what you loved about it.
4) Your least favorite job you’ve ever had (in any industry) and what you didn’t like about it.
5) Any specific training or skill sets you have that you think would be extra valuable in this position