This role is not currently open for application. However, we'd love to receive an application from you if you think you could be our next awesome hire for this role, as we continue to grow and when it becomes open again!
Virtual Assistant / Tech Team Member
NOTE: This is a contractor position and you'll be working from your own home.
We are looking for 1-2 Virtual Assistant/Tech Team Members to join our growing team.
Availability required for this role is at least 20 hours per week and sometimes up to 35-40 hours a week during periods of high volume, Monday through Friday with some availability on the weekends.
** Apply ONLY IF… **
⇒ You love everything to do with creating beautiful looking web pages in WordPress.
⇒ You are very tech savvy, and if you don't know how to do something, you love to jump right in and figure it out.
⇒ You are highly accountable, responsible, and drive projects to completion.
⇒ You are interested in working in the coaching and personal growth field.
⇒ You love communicating via Slack (or other online chat tools).
⇒ You’re a confident, proactive, independent thinker, and a practiced creative problem solver.
⇒ You are excellent at communicating with clients regarding how and when you can help out with projects.
⇒ You are highly skilled at many/most of the commonly used website and marketing systems out there and love studying and keeping your skills fresh.
⇒ You have great attention to detail.
⇒ You are a quick learner and pick things up after one explanation.
**Here's what you'll be doing on our team…**
- Create WordPress pages
- Create Opt-in and Sales pages
- Set up campaigns, broadcasts, products, order forms and tags in InfusionSoft
- Publish blog
- Webinar support (setup, support and distribute replays)
- Manage updates to content on member’s area
- Manage updates to mastermind calendars
- Sales Page & Campaign Testing
- System troubleshooting / problem solving / liaising with 3rd party support (eg when members can’t access content)
- Research (eg new systems, best practices)
- Assist with Facebook Ad Set-Up and Reporting (bonus points for graphic design experience)
**Required (Optimal) Skills…**
- WordPress (bonus points for Elementor builder)
- Amazon S3 & EZS3
- Dropbox & Google Drive
- Other programs/systems a plus eg. Monday, Acuity Scheduling, Airtable, Slack, Photoshop
**How To Apply…**
Shoot a video and tell us…
1) Why you think you'd be great for this position.
3) Your favorite job you've ever had as a Virtual Assistant and what you loved about it.
4) Your least favorite job, in any industry you've ever had and what you didn't like about it.
5) Any specific training or skill sets you have that you think would be extra valuable in this position (Infusionsoft, Page Design, Digital Marketing, other)
Please keep this video to under 3 minutes, post it to YouTube and send the link to:
Harsimrit@CoachesWithClients.com along with a 1-page informal resume/work history.
Place the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line as it applies.
*Please do not mark your video as “Private” as we will not be able to see it.
NOTE: You do NOT have to live in San Diego to join the team.
This is a contractor position and you'll be working from your own home.