We are looking for a rock star, innovative, fun, and experienced coach to lead our team of amazing coaches and take the brand of Christian Mickelsen to the next level. We are looking for someone who loves to coach and who also loves to help other coaches be the best that they can too.
If you’re looking to join a fast-growing, fast-paced, fun environment, then this role may be perfect for you!
You’ll be the go-to person for our coach team giving them the support and communication they need to be successful in helping our clients have an exceptional coaching experience and to get results that they want from our program.
We understand that the results are up to the clients taking action. And when the clients are stuck and aren’t in action, that we use the IM tools we have to help them breakthrough and start to move forward.
Shoot a video and tell us…
1) Why you want to be a part of our team.
2) Why you think you'd be great for this position.
3) Your favorite job you've ever had and what you loved about it.
4) Your least favorite job you've ever had and what you didn't like about it.
5) Any specific training or skill sets you have that you think would be extra valuable in this position (Infusionsoft, FSTS, other)
Please keep this video to under 3 minutes, post it to YouTube and send the link to:
email@example.com along with a 1-page informal resume/work history.
Place the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line as it applies.
Applications will be happily accepted up until Tuesday, October 8th at 5:00 pm PT.
*Please do not mark your video as “Private” as we will not be able to see it.
NOTE: You do NOT have to live in San Diego to join the team.
This is a contractor position and you'll be working from your own home