Entry Level Copy Team Member
We have an opportunity for 1 Entry Level Copywriter to join our growing team.
Availability of 35-40 hours a week required.
**You’re Our Next Copy Team Rock Star If…**
- You're a friendly, cheerful, people-person and frequently hear others say that you made their day.
- You understand that selling is actually being of service to others and have enjoyed being persuasive for a positive result.
- You love writing and colleagues come to you seeking help on their marketing materials.
- You love communicating via email and other collaborative online platforms.
- You're a confident, independent thinker and a practiced creative problem solver.
- You're highly accountable and responsible and drive projects to completion.
- You are a motivated self-starter but recognizes when to seek out support from the team.
- You can switch back and forth from your writing focus to detail and editing mode.
- You can easily detach from your work in order to receive constructive criticism to improve the overall quality of writing and marketing message.
- You can easily merge your own writing voice into that of the company's to improve the overall engagement and quality of the company's voice.
- You love coaching and personal growth.
Here's what you'll be doing on our team…
- Writing effective marketing (sales and content) copy on a daily basis. Swiftly.
- Gathering research for future campaigns and promotions.
- Collaborating with your team to create copy for print, web, email, and social media.
- Completing all assigned work on time and regularly providing status updates to team leader.
- Keeping up to date with copywriting, marketing and advertising strategies.
- Assisting with executing promo schedule.
- Communicating and reporting via the Internet.
Things You Will Need
A cell phone.
A good laptop or computer.
Accountability. You own it all the way down the line.
The confidence to ask for help when you need it and for clarity when you don’t understand (we want you to win and will help you do it).
A great attitude and sense of humor! We all get along, like to have some laughs and fun, and want you to fit right in.
Please do not apply unless you are certain that you will be an awesome Copy Team Member and have the drive, desire, availability, and commitment to excellence to totally ROCK with us.
There will be plenty of opportunities for advancement and we’re only looking for someone interested in sticking around and growing with us.
**How To Apply…**
Shoot a video and tell us…
1) Why you want to be a part of our team.
2) Why you think you'd be great for this position.
3) Your favorite job you've ever had and what you loved about it.
4) Your least favorite job you've ever had and what you didn't like about it.
5) Any specific training or skill sets you have that you think would be extra valuable in this position (Infusionsoft, FSTS, other)
Please keep this video to under 3 minutes, post it to YouTube and send the link to:
Harsimrit@CoachesWithClients.com along with a 1-page informal resume/work history.
Place the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line as it applies.
*Please do not mark your video as “Private” as we will not be able to see it.
NOTE: You do NOT have to live in Miami to join the team.
This is a contractor position and you'll be working from your own home.