Client Success Team Member
NOTE: This is a contractor position and you'll be working from your own home.
We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join our team and become our next Client Success champion to help support our amazingly brilliant tribe!
We’re looking for an energetic, focused, ambitious, and helpful new team member who will thrive in the enrollment champion role (some might say ‘sales’ role, but we know it’s about helping people realize their dreams).
Are you smart, personable and looking for an opportunity to grow in a fun, fast paced environment? If so, you may be just the person we’re looking for!
We have an opening for 1-2 Client Success Team Members to join our growing team.
Availability of 25-40 hours per week required.
** A Typical Day… **
You’ll be a key team member in retaining clients, keeping them on track with their payments and re-enrolling them into our programs.
You’ll get to use your people skills and sales conversion techniques to help and motivate them, and iron out any challenges that come up (coaching or similar skills are a plus here).
You’ll be a hub of information and everyone will look to you as a “go-to” resource.
There will be some basic tech support from time to time. (“Reboot your computer, clear your browser cache, here’s your password, here’s how you purchase”), so you’ll need to know your way around your computer and be functionally technical.
You will be making phone calls and answer emails to our clients to help with:
- Following up on declined payments and helping clients get payment plans back on track
- Working to retain and support the re-enrollment of clients
- Answering questions about our programs
- Talking them through challenges around making payments and staying on track financially
- Helping our clients get back on track in their moments when they want to run away, hide out, or leave the program because they’re outside of their comfort zone and they feel overwhelmed
- Logistics, planning, and follow up
We have a pretty amazing tribe so you’re about to make a lot of new friends.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Virtual event support for webinars and launches
- Follow up calls and direct contact with our community including leading phone campaigns to prospects during events and launches
- Admin and project management support
- Creating and testing of forms and surveys, applications, processes and systems
- Support other teammates and projects as necessary
What to expect as a Client Success team member:
- You’ll be part of a hard-working and amazing team who are dedicated to making a difference in this world and truly enjoy what they do… and have fun along the way too!
- You’ll never be penalized for taking initiative to solve a customer problem or to fix a system issue that you identify.
- You’ll have a caring team leader who’ll be your central point of contact for training and support.
- You’ll be supported with practical information and systems that set you up for success.
- Opportunities to learn and grow; personally and professionally with training courses and mentorship.
** You’re Our Champion If… **
- You’re an A-player looking for a fast-paced work environment where you’re surrounded by a team of high-performers that love what they do and who they do it for.
- You totally get our vision & mission and embody what we’re creating in the world.
- You have a background in sales, sales conversion, program re-enrollment.
- You LOVE interacting with people and truly care about their needs.
- You’ve got an easy going “can-do” attitude.
- You know how to address complaints and diffuse tension by responding to the deeper need beneath the surface issue.
- You have a clear sense of boundaries, knowing when to accommodate a request and how to hold your ground while making the other person feel acknowledged.
- You believe that sales is a way to be of service to people.
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills (you’ll need to be a super-star in BOTH!).
- You are able to juggle lots of projects and tasks without dropping the ball on anything.
- You take action to solve problems effectively and efficiently – upward thinking.
- You’re tech-savvy and know your way around computers, technology and the internet. =>You’re a self-reliant “let me figure it out” kind of person.
- You’ve worked with CSR programs like FreshDesk & InfusionSoft. (Experience with these or other CSR programs is an asset.)
- You have availability for weekend work plus shifts Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm PT
** Things You Will Need **
A cell phone.
A good laptop or computer.
Accountability. You own it all the way down the line.
The confidence to ask for help when you need it and for clarity when you don’t understand (we want you to win and will help you do it).
A great attitude and sense of humor! We all get along, like to have some laughs and fun, and want you to fit right in.
Please do not apply for this position unless you are certain that you will be an awesome Client Success Team Member and have the drive, desire and commitment to excellence to totally ROCK this position.
There will be plenty of opportunities for advancement and we’re only looking for someone interested in sticking around and growing with us.
**How To Apply…**
Shoot a video and tell us…
1) Why you want to be a part of our team.
2) Why you think you'd be great for this position.
3) Your favorite job you've ever had and what you loved about it.
4) Your least favorite job you've ever had and what you didn't like about it.
5) Any specific training or skill sets you have that you think would be extra valuable in this position (Infusionsoft, FSTS, other)
Please keep this video to under 3 minutes, post it to YouTube and send the link to:
Harsimrit@CoachesWithClients.com along with a 1-page informal resume/work history.
Place the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line as it applies.
*Please do not mark your video as “Private” as we will not be able to see it.