NOTE: You do NOT have to live in Miami to join the team.
This is a contractor position and you’ll be working from your own home.
We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, organized, a team player and a self-starter. You take great pride in knowing the latest trends in social content and platform updates. The ever-changing digital landscape intrigues you and you understand social communications across multiple digital touchpoints. Rather than just participate in social media, you have an understanding of how it can be leveraged to benefit businesses and brands.
In this role, you will be leading our social media team and responsible for setting the strategy for various social media channels. This is a fast-paced environment and we’re looking for someone who understands social metrics and is able to identify the ‘so what?’ behind them as you’ll also be working on analytics, insights development and reporting to measure the success of our campaigns.
Demonstrates the Company’s principles and values through behavior, including:
Shoot a video and tell us…
1) Why you want to be a part of our team.
2) Why you think you’d be great for this position.
3) Your favorite job you’ve ever had and what you loved about it.
4) Your least favorite job you’ve ever had and what you didn’t like about it.
5) Any specific training or skill sets you have that you think would be extra valuable in this position (Infusionsoft, FSTS, other)
Please keep this video to under 3 minutes, post it to YouTube and send the link to:
email@example.com along with a 1-page informal resume/work history.
Place the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line as it applies.
*Please do not mark your video as “Private” as we will not be able to see it.