NOTE: This is a contractor position and you'll be working from your own home.
We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join our team and become our next Social Media Engagement champion to help support our amazingly brilliant tribe on social media!
Social Media Coordinator
Goals: To engage with and delight customers, improve the brand’s digital reputation, expand engagement, increase sales, and grow our online community.
In this role your main duties will be:
You bring new, potential opportunities to the Social Media group every week.
You promote a system for flow of information from engagement to different teams (Marketing, Copy, Client Success, Leadership, Sales) – helping track the pulse of the community.
Please do not apply for this position unless you are certain that you have the drive, desire and commitment to excellence to totally ROCK this position.
There will be plenty of opportunities for advancement and we’re only looking for someone interested in sticking around and growing with us.
Shoot a video and tell us…
1) Why you want to be a part of our team.
2) Why you think you'd be great for this position.
3) Your favorite job you've ever had and what you loved about it.
4) Your least favorite job you've ever had and what you didn't like about it.
5) Any specific training or skill sets you have that you think would be extra valuable in this position (Infusionsoft, FSTS, other)
Please keep this video to under 3 minutes, post it to YouTube and send the link to:
email@example.com along with a 1-page informal resume/work history.
Place the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line as it applies.
*Please do not mark your video as “Private” as we will not be able to see it.