Client Success Team Member | Finance
NOTE: This is a contractor position and you'll be working from your own home.
We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join our team and become our next Client Success champion to help support our amazingly brilliant tribe on the finance side!
We’re looking for an energetic, focused, ambitious, and helpful new team member who will thrive in the finance role.
Are you a smart, detail-orientated and organized person looking for an opportunity to grow in a fun, fast paced environment? If so, you may be just the person we’re looking for!
We have an opening for a Client Success Team Member (with a focus on finance) to join our growing team.
Availability of 25-40 hours per week required.
You’re the right person for us if you:
- Love all things related to numbers
- Experience in finance or banking
- Capacity to do highly detail orientated work and follow procedures exactly
- Accountability to work alone in a project
- Emotional maturity, with oodles of empathy and patience
- Clear, concise, professional speech
- Exceptional written skills and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to resolve – de-escalate conversations and situations
- You take initiative
- Making phone calls and answer emails to our clients answering questions about their program payments
- Helping our clients get back on track with their payments in their moments when they want to run away, hide out, or leave the program because they’re outside of their comfort zone and they feel overwhelmed
- Organizing projects that are related to tracking payments, turnarounds, and statistics
- Follow up calls and direct contact with our community
- Admin and project management support
- Creating and testing of forms and surveys, applications, processes and systems
- Support other teammates and projects as necessary
Virtual event support for webinars and launches
What to expect as a Client Success team member:
- You’ll be part of a hard-working and amazing team who are dedicated to making a difference in this world and truly enjoy what they do… and have fun along the way too!
- You’ll never be penalized for taking initiative to solve a customer problem or to fix a system issue that you identify.
- You’ll have a caring team leader who’ll be your central point of contact for training and support.
- You’ll be supported with practical information and systems that set you up for success.
- Opportunities to learn and grow; personally and professionally with training and mentorship.
** You’re Our Champion If… **
- You’re an A-player looking for a fast-paced work environment where you’re surrounded by a team of high-performers that love what they do and who they do it for.
- You totally get our vision & mission and embody what we’re creating in the world.
- You have a background in finance or banking
- You LOVE interacting with people and truly care about their needs
- You’ve got an easy going “can-do” attitude
- You know how to address complaints and diffuse tension by responding to the deeper need beneath the surface issue
- You have a clear sense of boundaries, knowing when to accommodate a request and how to hold your ground while making the other person feel acknowledged
- You believe that sales is a way to be of service to people
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills (you’ll need to be a super-star in BOTH!)
- You are able to juggle lots of projects and tasks without dropping the ball on anything
- You’ve worked with CSR programs like FreshDesk & InfusionSoft. (Experience with these or other CSR programs is an asset.)
- You have availability for shifts Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm PT and some weekend work
** Things You Will Need **
A cell phone.
A good laptop or computer.
Accountability. You own it all the way down the line.
The confidence to ask for help when you need it and for clarity when you don’t understand (we want you to win and will help you do it).
A great attitude and sense of humor! We all get along, like to have some laughs and fun, and want you to fit right in.
Please do not apply for this position unless you are certain that you will be an awesome Client Success Team Member and have the drive, desire and commitment to excellence to totally ROCK this position.
There will be plenty of opportunities for advancement and we’re only looking for someone interested in sticking around and growing with us.
How to Apply
Shoot a video and tell us…
1) Why you want to be a part of our team.
2) Why you think you'd be great for this position.
3) Your favorite job you've ever had and what you loved about it.
4) Your least favorite job you've ever had and what you didn't like about it.
5) Any specific training or skill sets you have that you think would be extra valuable in this position (Infusionsoft, FSTS, other)
Please keep this video to under 3 minutes, post it to YouTube and send the link to:
Harsimrit@CoachesWithClients.com along with a 1-page informal resume/work history.
Place the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line as it applies.
*Please do not mark your video as “Private” as we will not be able to see it.