Technical / Design Team Member
NOTE: This is a contractor position and you'll be working from your own home.
We are looking for a Tech Team Member to join our growing team.
Availability required for this role is at least 20 hours per week and sometimes up to 35-40 hours a week during periods of high volume, Monday through Friday with some availability on the weekends.
** Apply ONLY IF… **
⇒ You love everything to do with creating beautiful looking web pages in WordPress.
⇒ You are very tech savvy, and if you don't know how to do something, you love to jump right in and figure it out.
⇒ You are highly accountable, responsible, and drive projects to completion.
⇒ You are interested in working in the coaching and personal growth field.
⇒ You love communicating via Slack (or other online chat tools).
⇒ You’re a confident, proactive, independent thinker, and a practiced creative problem solver.
⇒ Your colleagues come to you for tech help and you’ve mastered at least 3 new online or software systems in the last 6 months.
⇒ You are excellent at communicating with clients regarding how and when you can help out with projects.
⇒ You are highly skilled at many/most of the commonly used website and marketing systems out there and love studying and keeping your skills fresh.
⇒ You have great attention to detail.
⇒ You are a quick learner and pick things up after one explanation.
**Here's what you'll be doing on our team…**
- Create WordPress pages
- Create Opt-in and Sales pages
- Publish blog
- Setup member’s area content with iMember360
- Create templates and design layouts for online programsManage updates to content on member’s area
- System troubleshooting / problem solving / liaising with 3rd party support (eg when members can’t access content)
- Research (eg new systems, best practices)
- WordPress/ iMember360
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge with enough tech savvy to create code too
- Amazon S3 & EZS3
- Dropbox & Google Drive
- Print design (eg. for online book covers)
- Other programs/systems a plus eg. Monday, Acuity Scheduling, Airtable, Slack, Photoshop
**How To Apply…**
1. Complete the self-assessment here https://christianmickelsen.com/hiring/va-tech/design-assess/
2. Submit a 1-page informal work history and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Tech/Design Team Member
This is a contractor position and you'll be working from your own home.